What is Deuces Wild?
Deuces Wild is a variation of the classic five-card draw poker game. In this game, all four deuces (2s) in the deck are considered wild cards. This means that they can act as any other card in the deck and give players more chances to make strong poker hands.
How to Play Deuces Wild
Playing Deuces Wild is simple and easy to learn. Here are the basic steps to get started:
- The game begins with each player being dealt five cards.
- Players then decide which cards to keep and which to discard.
- Players then discard their unwanted cards and receive new cards in exchange.
- After all players have received new cards, the best five-card poker hand wins the game.
The following are the possible winning hands in Deuces Wild:
- Natural Royal Flush (Ace-King-Queen-Jack-10, all of the same suit)
- Four Deuces
- Wild Royal Flush (any five cards of the same suit)
- Five of a Kind (four cards of the same rank plus a deuce)
- Straight Flush (five consecutive cards of the same suit)
- Four of a Kind (four cards of the same rank)
- Full House (three cards of the same rank plus two cards of another rank)
- Flush (five cards of the same suit)
- Straight (five consecutive cards of different suits)
- Three of a Kind (three cards of the same rank)
- Two Pair (two cards of the same rank plus two cards of another rank)
- Jacks or Better (at least one pair of jacks or a higher value)
Deuces Wild is an exciting variation of the classic game of five-card draw poker. With the added wild card element, players have more chances of making strong hands and winning big. For more information on Deuces Wild, please visit deuces wild rules. For an in-depth overview of Deuces Wild, you can also check out Wikipedia and BBC.
Deuces Wild Rules
Objective of the Game
The objective of Deuces Wild is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains a winning combination. The better your hand is, the bigger the payout.
How to Play
To start playing Deuces Wild, the player must first choose how much to bet. Once the bet is placed, the player will receive five cards. The player may then choose to discard any or all of the cards and draw new ones to replace them. Once the player is satisfied with the hand, he or she must click the “Hold” button. The machine will then compare the player’s hand to the list of winning combinations and payout accordingly.
- Five of a Kind – Five cards of the same rank
- Four of a Kind – Four cards of the same rank
- Full House – Three cards of the same rank and two cards of a different rank
- Flush – Five cards of the same suit
- Straight – Five cards in sequence
- Three of a Kind – Three cards of the same rank
- Two Pair – Two pairs of cards of different rank
- One Pair – Two cards of the same rank
- High Card – Highest card in the hand
Deuces Wild Bonus
In Deuces Wild, all four deuces (2’s) act as wild cards. A wild card can be used to substitute any other card to form a winning combination. If the player has four deuces in his or her hand, this is known as a “Four Deuces” hand and pays out a large bonus. As an even bigger bonus, if the player has all five deuces, this is known as a “Wild Royal” and pays out even more.